Video is a powerful tool, which adds appeal and improves conversion rate.
Call 0845 652 2412 to book a FREE consultation.
Give your website a stronger appeal by using video production, which is a powerful medium, to demonstrate how a product looks or works. You are able to enhance your website with a video which provides information about your service or a feature of your website.
Find out why you should Include Video on your Website...
Video Helps your Visitors Discover your Products and Services
- Give your site the broadest appeal possible, by adding a video production to your website. Videos that add to the website visitor’s experience will make a website more effective for several reasons:
- They appeal to the personality types who are naturally drawn to audio-visual content over text and static pages.
- A well thought out video with a voice over describing the benefits of your product or service will emphasise why people should do business with you and help to persuade your website visitors to become customers.
- They will help to convert the visitor to take action and discover more reasons to purchase your product or services.
- Videos work well on the product detail pages of websites, with either a link to the video, which opens in a pop up window or playing in the product display window.
- It will help to increase your search engine ranking.
No one should be made to watch videos so they should be optional to view.
0845 652 2412
or email us on:
» View Social Media Services
Video Production - Can you Afford to Include it?
Any video included on a website must add to the website’s visitor’s experience.
Adding video to websites is a financially viable option for businesses of all sizes. It does not have to be in the format of traditional live-action footage but may be a 2D or 3D animation, which you can embed into your website as a video.
Avoid the temptation to add a cheap but poor quality video production to your site just for the sake of having a video on your website. If considering budget constraints it is best to have a video produced for the top 5 or 10 products you are selling, adding more as you can afford it. Also avoid making a video which is a self-congratulatory piece about how great your company is or worse a shaky homemade video production.
This would be detrimental to the look and feel of your website, especially a website which has been otherwise professionally developed.
Quality Video Content Persuades People to Buy and Enquire
‘Content is king’ may be a cliché but it is true for both videos and text on website pages. Your video must be well constructed with clear information presented professionally and appealingly. Like other website pages, social media and the use of key terms, your video will need to be monitored so you can track its impact and results, revising if necessary to achieve your desired outcomes.
It is important to remember that adding a video to your website does not dominate your web marketing strategy. Video production is a component of good website marketing but attention must still be given to content, SEO (search engine optimisation) and PPC (pay per click) campaigns.
Good videos will on average encourage visitors to stay an additional two minutes on your website and those that watch videos are 95% more likely to purchase after viewing, so they do make a difference. Those investing their time to view your video will be doing so to confirm their purchasing decision or to clarify information before “closing” the deal in most instances, which illustrates the importance of having the right information on a quality video production.