Photoshop Training Course – Designing for the Internet
Learn how to use Photoshop to design graphics for the Internet.
Call 0845 652 2412 for further information.
|Time:||13:30pm - 16:30pm|
|Price:||£99 + VAT (per person)|
|Location:||Unit 15 Vicarage Farm Business Park
This course takes you through the full process of designing a graphic for the Internet using Adobe’s Photoshop, from sourcing relevant inspiration to fleshing out the final design and saving it.
This course is aimed at business owners who wish to design small elements of their website (i.e. banners) or those interested in a career in web design (not web development).
It is run by Phil Boulter who is Splice Marketing’s Art Director and will have the feel of a workshop. Photoshop experience is not required but is an advantage, but you will need a laptop, netbook or macbook with any version of Adobe Photoshop installed.
Photoshop Training Course will cover:
Inspiration and Content
- Inspiration – useful web design inspiration resources to inspire your design
- Content – planning the content of your design
Set-up and Layout
- How to set up your document for use on the Internet including colour mode and PPI
- How to wireframe your design using the grid
- Shapes – drawing and editing basic shapes e.g. square, circle, rectangle.
- Typography – how to add, edit and style text
- Images – add an image to your design, position it and scale it.
- Colour – applying colours to text and shapes and saving them for later use
Save for Web Use
- Understanding the save for web window and its options